Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 348

Okay it's the end of the week and that means tomorrow is meet with L day.  Another exciting chapter in the continuing saga of getting healthy.  I didn't hang out with the D&D crowd as planned so the food for the evening wasn't quite as bad as I expected.  The rest of the day went fairly well even though I did eat out for lunch.  Once again though I was able to get the belt all the way to the sixth belt loop.  I didn't leave it there as it was rather tight but I could have.  Quite the accomplishment if I may say so myself.  And I can.

Breakfast: Two eggs and 3 slices of deli turkey on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Drank the 20oz of water and ate a nice slice of carrot/zucchini bread.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Went to the taco truck restaurant and had a torta.  That's the sandwich with cabbage, jalapeno, tomato, and today I had carnitas (pork).  I also had some chips and dip but not a ton so considered it a win.

2nd snack: This snack was all over the place.  I had a donut ( which in reality wasn't very good ) and a handful of the chips from lunch but no dip.  Drank a green tea to wash it down.

Dinner: Had a hamburger and veggie burger combo on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  Threw some spinach on the burger also for a bit more veggie.  Finished off the carrot/zucchini bread along with an adult beverage and a half of a dark chocolate candy bar. 

So there is the Friday foray into the world of trying to eat healthy and still have fun and exciting meals.  I did okay so moving on.  I'm now keeping track of my water consumption and today was the least I've drank in the past three days.  84oz.  Tomorrow and Sunday will be very tough as I won't be thinking about drinking water so I'll have to keep a close eye on myself.

No comments: