Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 338 (Vac Day two)

So the second day of Vac and I feel good.  I ate Mexican for lunch and still went to the gym when I could have convinced myself I could wait.  I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow twice in the same day due to wanting to eat lunch at the conveyor belt sushi place with friends.  So we know I'll more than likely overdo it.  I'm going to try to be selective in my choices but we'll see.  Still though going to go in the early morning and then do Tabata the same night.  I plan on lifting weights again but will focus on the back.  Today I did chest exercises specifically.

Got a new computer today so I'm quite excited.  It almost kept me from the gym today but I didn't let it get in the way of real life.  And my goal.

Breakfast: Two eggs and 4 slices of deli ham with avocado and tomato on a skinny bun with some shredded cheese.

Lunch: Mexican.  4 street tacos with fish, pork, steak, and chicken.  Also rice and beans along with chips and salsa.

Worked out at my normal time (if I'd been working) and then came home.

After workout meal: Protein drink.  A bit later had a Greek yogurt with a 5 seed bar and two spoonfulls of Chia seed.

No comments: