Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 347

So I've been grousing about the fact that I haven't lost weight and even sometimes gained weight.  Today I discovered something that I haven't noticed for quite some time.  I squeezed a sixth belt loop out.  At first I was mad because I thought I was not able to reach the 5th loop which I've been doing now for about 6 months.  When I looked at why I was having trouble tightening the belt I didn't believe it.  Of course it was really tight and I wouldn't have been comfortable with it there but still quite astonishing.  I decided to try on my 40" waist pants that I bought a few months ago and they fit but again not very comfortably but I could have worn them in a pinch.  All right here's the food for the day:

Breakfast: Two eggs, 3 slices of deli turkey on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  A nice slice of carrot/zucchini bread and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Again zapped the spinach, cauliflower and chicken.  Mixed in the salsa and tomato.  The boss brought in some fancy cheesy bread and cinnamon/raisin bread and I had a slice of the cinnamon and 3 pieces of the cheesy.

2nd snack: Banana wrapped up in a slice of the cinnamon/raisin bread with peanut butter and a small slice of cheesy bread.

Dinner: Protein drink and Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 5-seed bar.  Later in the evening I had a pear mixed with peach/mango salsa.

So lifted weights and did cardio at the gym.  I think it was a great workout.  My arms are tired and feel like they worked out.

No comments: