Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 339 (Vac day three)

So it's Tabata Weds and I've gone to the gym twice in one day.  I did that on purpose as I was planning on eating another different lunch that would possibly be over the top.  My lunch plans were eating sushi at the conveyor belt sushi restaurant.  The problem with this type of sushi restaurant is that food is constantly moving past you.  So it's very easy to just grab a plate and eat without much thought.  Of course the other side is the fact that I don't really like traditional sushi.  Not a big fan of raw fish.  So I tend to go for the fried or rice centric type of sushi.  I know that's not really sushi but it's what I like.  So anyway I met a co worker there and we had lunch.  I was actually very good and only ate 6 plates.  I even held off until my lunch companion could show up (she was coming from work where as I am on vacation).  To put the six plates in perspective, last time I had 10 or 12 plates.  So again a win for me.
So in the morning I figured I'd better try to earn the possible over eating and went to the gym.  I lifted weights figuring that Tabata would be more legs and cardio tonight.  As it turned out I was sorta right.  We ended up doing some TRX which is a workout system that uses body weight and a strap system you hang from.  We were doing push ups but not on the floor.  Among other things Tabata.  Tomorrow no gym but I'm quite sure I'll be bike riding instead.

Breakfast: Cherry Pie Larabar

After first work out meal: At home before sushi I had a protein drink and then went to the restaurant for sushi.  That may have helped me not over indulge.

Then before Tabata I had a skinny bun with almond butter and 3 slices of deli turkey.

After Tabata meal: Two egg frittata with broccoli, cheese, tomato, avocado, and BBQ sauce, along with an adult beverage.

So not bad for an other vac day.  I didn't really over eat and I worked out twice in one day.

Oh and it was weight loss contest weigh in day and I weighed 234.6lbs which was what I weighed at one point during this stretch.  So I'm continuing my trend of not really losing any weight, just moving it around.

No comments: