Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 346

Yay Tabata!  It's that time of the week again and I'm really glad.  Why am I glad?  Beyond the usual reason is the fact that I've gained weight again.  It's the first week of the new weight loss contest and today was the opening weigh in.  I weighed in at 237.4 so I gained weight from the last time just a week ago.  Okay now that I've got that out in the open I will say that it doesn't surprise me.  Last week was vacation week and I ate a restaurant prepared lunch every day for the entire vacation.  Granted I still went to the gym but did skip my usual Thursday workout.  I sat around the rest of the week when not at the gym.  So getting back to my normal schedule will be good for me.

I was again hungry most of the day.  Not ravenous but still realized I was feeling the hunger.  Also I zapped lunch to try and make it more enjoyable.  I think that may have helped a little bit.  I did raid the candy dish though for two pieces of candy.

Breakfast: This is fast becoming my new fave way for breakfast.  Granted it's not that different just prepared differently and of course the dessert part of the menu is quite nice.  So two eggs, 3 slices of deli turkey on a skinny bun with tomato and avocado.  20oz of cold water and a nice slice of carrot/zucchini bread from TJ's.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Microwaved the spinach, chicken, and cauliflower.  Tossed it with tomato and salsa.  Quite the improvement over making it a plain salad.

2nd snack: Apple w/3 tablespoons of peanut butter

Dinner: Protein drink and Greek yogurt with Chia seeds and 5-seed bar.  A bit later had a banana.

No comments: