Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 657

So yesterday I'd decided that it was time to get back to the gym.  Well best laid plans and all.  It's started snowing and continued to snow the entire day and night.  So maybe I'll go to the gym tomorrow?

Breakfast: Apple and 20oz of cold water.

Lunch: Veggie chicken and guacamole sandwich on whole wheat bread.  Sweet potato fries and wasabi peas.

Dinner: Won ton soup with sausage, broccoli, and bok choy.  Then a salad and a skinny bun with peanut butter.

Today the hunger was even worse.  I'm expecting that was due to the degree of inactivity caused by the snow storm. 

I was hungry all day and nothing seemed to satisfy the hunger.  I also couldn't convince myself to do a home workout.  It was just one of those mental fatigue days I guess.  Too much time on my hands and no motivation to make it better.  I haven't had a day like that in quite a while so I'll just chalk it up to the snow and move on.

No comments: