Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 650

So today we're starting up the D&D game day.  Which means I'll have to watch how I snack.  I really am not good at this but I'm going in with a new attitude and plan.  I know there will be lots of chips and junk food available, hell I'll be bring some myself.  That just means vigilance will be a top priority.  At the same time it's a social time and you just can't ignore the issue.  So I'll just have to be a bit more aware of what I'm doing with that bag of chips.

Breakfast:  One part of the plan is to eat a good breakfast.  Today's probably wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either.  Greek yogurt and 24 almonds and 20oz of cold water.  Next time I'll have more to eat.  I'm going to the gym afterwards though so I'll have to plan it out properly.

Okay for the rest of the day until dinner it was chips and spinach/kale dip, cookies, peanuts and almonds, and dried fruit.  Next time it will need to be more of a meal and better options for snacking, such as cauliflower and carrots maybe.

Dinner: So after the game we went out for dinner.  I don't expect this to happen very often but if it does I'll need to be conscious of what and when I'm eating.  I had a fish sandwich with potato salad.

For the first of the new Sunday schedule I'm not too unhappy but I will continue to make changes and try to stay within bounds with the junk food.  Still not drinking soda so at least I'm good on that.  I also am feeling good about cutting way back on the chips situation as I was able to do that with the soda that I don't really miss except for occasionally.   

I did go for a walk in the morning and then did some stretching.  I'm trying to get some exercise but not over do until I know more about the hernia.

No comments: