Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 656

Skipped working out again today.  I think I'm going to have to try and get to the gym soon.  I feel like I'm cheating on myself.  That thought just popped out and I guess I'm fooling myself that I should be careful.  The doc said I could workout but I'm feeling the need to be a bit more careful. 
I will say one reason is because I may have pulled a muscle in my stomach and that bothers me.  If I haven't had any issues until recently.  I should be fine to work out but now I'm being too careful, maybe. 
So it's back to the gym but not the usual workouts.  I'll ease into working out and try to get my confidence back.

Breakfast: Frittata with mixed veggies.

Friends had a small lunch party and I went.  Ate a small burrito and three small sandwiches.

Dinner: Pot stickers (10), turkey burger on a skinny bun and pistachios.

Today was weird.  I wasn't satisfied with the food I ate and it caused me to think about food a lot.  It's strange when you've just had something to eat and as soon as you've swallowed the last bite you're hungry again.  It just doesn't make sense and really wrecks havoc when you're trying to not eat everything in sight.

Got to get back to the gym.  I think that will help with this food thing.

No comments: