Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 654

So today I visit the hernia doc.

Breakfast: Frittata and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt with 24 almonds

Lunch: Wrap with ground turkey, cheese, guacamole, lettuce, and tomato.

Dinner: Vietnamese sandwich and pistachios.

So the doctor visit held no surprises.  Yes I have a hernia and it needs to be fixed sooner than later.  I was also informed that I needed a colonoscopy.  When I asked why he said cuz I'm old.  I said fine and scheduled everything the same week.  That week is going to be an interesting one.  It won't be for a while so I'll have time to think about it.  I'm not going to put it off though.  Let's get it done and over with!

Going to get back to working out as the doc said I could.  I will start back up next week and continue until the operation.  Then I have to take 6 weeks off to let the hernia heal.  Then look out as I'm kicking it into overdrive.  I think it'll be time to start running and biking again.  Good times.

No comments: