Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 294

Off to Lake Padden and working on the running part of my life.  I did fairly well and feel like I'm on the right path.  Of course the next time I go running I'll probably trip or pull a muscle so fingers crossed.  It was interesting in that I forgot to check the time when I left.  So I don't know exactly how long it took me to get around the lake.  I will say that I went to a store before the lake and the ticket for the store time said 8:57am.  When I got back to the car it was 10:05am.  So I know it was at least 15min between the store and the lake so I figure I did pretty good time moving around the lake.  Especially considering the first time I did this it took about 50min to complete the circuit.  So rather encouraging bit of a trip. 
I will have to meet up with friends later for the weekly game gathering, so food will be present.  I will try to keep control but it's a BBQ and there will be hot dogs there.  And chips and hamburgers and....

Breakfast: Greek yogurt and Chai seeds with 20oz of cold water.

After Lake Padden run: A chocolate milk.  A low sodium V-8 and a couple of handfuls of the wasabi pea and nut mix.

Game food: A hot dog and a hamburger.  Chips and some cookies.  Wasabi pea and nut mix.  Chips and some more chips.  This was spread out over the day so I feel like I did fairly well overall.  I did have more chips than I should have but didn't have a ton.  I also limited myself to a hot dog on a bun and a hot dog by itself and then had a hamburger but that was it.  So a small pat on the back for me.  I've been known to eat three or four hot dogs and hamburgers in the same situation so kudos to me for my restraint.

No comments: