Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 281

Back to the work week and the start of the new dinner for lunch program.  Last night I had made a kale, broccoli, and veggie meat frittata.  I took that to work along with the standard cottage cheese and salsa.  I put some of the Chia seeds in it so upping the Omega-3 again.  I also woke up later again, so back slid on that again. 

Breakfast: Egg and turkey sandwich on a skinny bun with tomato and guacamole.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Switching up the snacks too.  Peanut butter Larabar today.

Lunch: Kale, broccoli, and veggie meat frittata with cottage cheese and salsa.  Very filling so may have accomplished my goal.  At least today.

2nd snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Dinner: The rest of the roasted beets and yams mixed in with a sliced pear and cottage cheese.

Did a cardio workout and did the random setting on the recumbent bike again.  I like it as it does mix in a bit of interval at random times.  Heh imagine that.  I rode for 30 minutes and did the elliptical for 6min.  I started with the treadmill for the standard 16min on the hill setting.  So overall my normal cardio routine but changed up a bit.  I'll keep this up for now.

No comments: