Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 286

It's meet with L day but not meeting with her this week.  I plan on taking the day off unless I really get energetic and end up at the gym.  That didn't happen as it turns out.  I took the day off as planned.  Tomorrow will be the day I go to Lake Padden and check out the bike route for the race in October.  Should be a good workout as it's a 4 miles plus of trail.  This time I expect to follow the correct trail to the conclusion of the race course.  Today though is a day of eating and shooting.  Here's how it went:

Breakfast: I started the day off with a breakfast from a diner that I'd not eaten at before.  So I went for my usual in that instance which is an omelet.  This omelet was as big as the plate and had lots of veggies and chicken in it, along with some sour cream.  The hash browns were done the way I like them (crispy) and I had an English muffin.  I also had a half of a slice of whole wheat toast (from one of my dining companions) and a glass of V-8.  The V-8 was probably not low sodium version.  I ate the entire omelet but only ate 2/3rds of the hash browns.  I had to be somewhat under control.  I did that as I knew I'd overindulge later more than likely and it was a self fulfilling prophecy.

I then went with friends to the gun range and we spent 2-3 hours shooting guns.  Then when I got home I had a Mahi Mahi burger on a skinny bun with cheese and tomato.  I drank a low sodium V-8 with the burger.

Later in the evening I went to a local burger joint and had a mushroom burger.  It had cheese on it and I also had some waffle fries and a milk shake.  I decided this was a real cheat day so figured I'd better make the most of it.

As a snack much later I had a 100cal bag of kettle corn.

So there was the day in all it's hideous glory.  I didn't meet with L and boy did I take advantage.  I will have to make up for it this next week and so will have to be good.  I keep reminding myself that I'm in a contest to LOSE weight not gain it.  Ha.

No comments: