Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 282

Not much to say today so I'll keep it to the bare minimum.  Had an early morning meeting at work so chose to sleep in and not eat breakfast at home.  There were going to be bagels along with fixin's so I figured I'd substitute a bagel and cream cheese (turned out there was hummus so..) for my usual egg and turkey sandwich.  I did this because I know that if I'd eaten the usual for breakfast I'd still have had to eat a bagel.  So a preemptive strike on that front.  Due to my ear infection I can barely hear so I ended up leaving work and going back to the doctor.  So my eating plan today is a bit wonky.

Breakfast: Bagel and hummus.  No 20oz of cold water today.

1st snack: No snack not at work

Lunch: Hamburger with an egg on a skinny bun with tomato and onion rings.  To drink a low sodium V-8.

After workout meal: Because I went home early and after going to the doctor I went to the gym to workout.  My meal when I got home was earlier than normal but later in the day.  It consisted of a stir fry with kale, broccoli, mini peppers mixed with a chicken thigh and some of the veggie meat.  I didn't eat the entire pan but saved some for the next meal.  I did have some pistachios later in the evening.

So because I was working out earlier than normal I decided to lift weights.  I did the routine that L had showed me last Saturday.  It felt good and I tried to up the weight.  That sorta worked as I went along I had to drop back down to get in all the reps.  Still overall I thought it went well and it's another one I will continue to do when I want to lift weights. 

Tomorrow Tabata!  It felt weird last week to not go but I couldn't justify it when I stayed home sick from work.  I back though and ready to go!

No comments: