Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 279

Gotta catch up so short and sweet for the next couple of entry's.  Today is workout with L day and it was as usual a good one.  We lifted weights and I will do this one again.  We also talked about idea of mine concerning the dinner for lunch switch.  She had a good point about the fact that that means I would need to eat less during actual dinner time.  I realized once again I'm not cutting back as much as I think I am.  Will have to work on that.  Of course that's partially the reason for the meal switch.  I need to eat a bigger meal during the day and before working out.  The evening meal really needs to just satisfy the needs of re-supplying my body after the workout.  Not be a big calorie production.  So here's how the start of the weekend went:

Breakfast: Cherry Pie Larabar and 20oz of cold water

After workout meal: Hamburger with egg, bacon, cheese, guacamole, and tomato.  Also carrot chips and hummus.  A ice tea drink.

Later in the day I had some of the roasted beet and yam mixed with some cottage cheese.

Dinner: A soup consisting of kale, broccoli, veggie meat, and mini potstickers made with the veggie broth.  I threw in some cottage cheese because it sounded good and it was.

So I've discovered something new L suggested.  It's called Chia seeds and they are loaded with Omega-3.  You just sprinkle them on the food or you can put them in a drink.  I sprinkled them on the soup and couldn't even taste them.  So adding to my Omega-3 intake without having to eat salmon everyday.  That's a win in my book.  Tomorrow back to Padden.

No comments: