Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 293

So it's meet with L day, yay!  I still can't hear a pin dropping on a cymbal but at least I don't have to understand anyone.  I'm in a world all my own and my inner ear.  Actually by the end of my meeting with L finally my left ear seems to have figured out it's supposed to help me hear stuff.  Rather than be a place for excess hair to hang out in.

Had another great workout and routine that I will be using in the next few weeks.  I worked up a sweat and learned more good stuff to help get into shape for the coming race.

Breakfast: Greek yogurt and Chia seeds along with 20oz of cold water.

After workout meal: Pot sticker soup, made with cauliflower, broccoli, shredded pork, and some Chia seeds.  Also to drink had an ice tea.

Evening meal: Met friends for a birthday party and we had some adult beverages along with our meal.  I had Chicken Parmesan with pasta and a Caesar salad.  I ate all of the food and didn't bring any home.

Tomorrow is the day for Lake Padden and I plan on run/walking again.  I'll continue the run for a bit and then walk for a longer bit program.

No comments: