Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 360

Yes it was weigh in day for the contest and I didn't surprise myself as I gained a half of a pound.  In a way I felt like I was going to have added a couple of pounds so I guess I should call it a win.  Again the clothes are fitting fine and I'm still getting people asking if I've lost weight. 
It was Tabata night and I really wish I could do Tabata more often.  At the same time I am probably lucky that it's only twice a week.
I did cheat a bit today on my routine.  I got up an hour later than normal but still ate my normal breakfast, which may have contributed to my weight gain on the scale.  Anyway....
Here's what my food intake consisted of today:

Breakfast: Two eggs, three slices of deli turkey, avocado, and tomato on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Skipped the almonds and just had a Greek yogurt.

Lunch: Did the wrap with the chix meat balls, avocado, and tomato with salsa.  A small plate of stir fried cauliflower and broccoli along with a Babybel cheese round.

2nd snack: Banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter

Dinner: Three egg frittata with some of the chix meatballs, broccoli and cauliflower, a Babybel cheese wheel mixed in.  Then once it was cooked I topped it off with a half cup of cottage cheese and salsa.  Interestingly enough I was not satisfied by this very good meal.  So later in the evening I ended up having a 100cal bag of popcorn and then even later (I was staying up late due to not having to work in the morning) I had a skinny bun with almond butter, 3 slices of turkey and another Babybel cheese.

So Tuesday night and now Wednesday night both off the rails.  Not sure what the deal is but I'm feeling like I may have to re-dedicate myself to the goal.  I don't want to let the weight loss thing get under my skin but I'm having a hard time denying it.

I feel like I need to do something drastic to try and see if I can drop some more weight.  Does this mean I may have to really "starve" myself?  Not sure so I'm going to have to think about this some more.

No comments: