Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 382

So I'm feeling the Tabata from last night and I only have myself to blame.  The instructor asked us what we wanted to do and I suggested kettle bell swings.  I had forgotten that usually I will pay for the swing movement the next day or two, and I am.  It's okay though as that's what it's all about.  I know the muscles were worked and that means I'm doing something right.

Breakfast: Two eggs on Wasa Sesame crisp with tomato, avocado, cheese, and turkey.  20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Two pieces of pizza from the night before

Lunch: Stir fried veggies with spinach and roasted chicken along with another small piece of pizza.

2nd snack: I continue to experiment and so I had my Greek yogurt (no almonds) for a snack in the afternoon.  We'll see if that makes a difference.

Dinner: Protein drink.  Greek yogurt and almonds (24) along with Chia seeds.  Low sodium V-8 and jerky.

I did a fairly heavy chest routine at the gym after work.  On the bench press assisted machine (called a Smith machine) I did four sets with the final two lifting one hundred pounds.  I upped the weight on some of the other lifts I did also.  Overall I did feel I'd really lifted weights for a good workout.

Tomorrow should be fun as it's another birthday celebration at work.  The rumor is that there will be cookies.  Oh baby I can't wait.  HA.

No comments: