Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 362

So it's a special day for me.  Ironman 3 opens today and I have tickets for the day.  It will be a day of movie viewing and not much else.  Not going to the gym and will probably eat poorly.  Not going to worry though as this is a day for fun.

Breakfast: Had a good breakfast as I don't expect to eat lunch at the normal time.  So had two eggs,3 slices of turkey, avocado, and tomato on a skinny bun.  Drank my 20oz of water.

I did take a small baggie of beef jerky that I will eat at some point during the movie.  It's more of a snack than a meal.

Late lunch or early dinner: After the movies I headed out to get something to eat.  Since it was an off day I was looking for something out of the norm.  I ended up getting pizza and some chips and an ice cream cookie and an adult beverage.  So the pizza was from the pizza by the slice store and I had three slices.  The chips were a small size bag but still had a couple of servings in it and I ate all of the bag in one sitting. 

Because that meal was so much later in the afternoon I ended up not eating any thing else for the rest of the day.

I did have to laugh though a bit later when I remembered that tomorrow I'm getting together with some friends for a board game night and we're having pizza.  Oops.  Oh well I'll try to keep it under control.  Of course tomorrow is meet with L day and if it's nice afterwards I think I'll go for a bike ride.  Speaking of riding the bike I am planning on going to Padden and ride the bike route of the race.  Going to have to do it sometime and since it's been nice, the trail should be a bit dryer than when I walked it a couple of months ago.  I feel confident about the bike to at least be able to navigate most of the trail.  I really have no clue though as to how fast I'll be, especially depends on how much I have to walk the bike.

No comments: