Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 365

So there it is, ONE YEAR OF POSTS.  One year of entries about me and my weight. 365 days of food and exercise.  Wow.  And I've got a lot still to go.  I continue to hover around 235lbs and as I've said I'd like to make it to 200lbs.  You would think that 35lbs would be super easy after losing 70lbs already.  That's another story though, as I've discovered.  Ah well it's not a race but a journey and I'm on the right path.  I just need to get over the hill.  Here's what I ate on this day:

Breakfast: Two eggs, three slices of turkey, avocado, and tomato on a skinny bun.  Banana and 20oz of cold water.

1st snack: Greek yogurt and almonds

Lunch: Green salad with spinach, cauliflower, red pepper, and for protein, a turkey burger with a hard boiled egg inside.  Weird but tasty.  I had salsa with it.  The salsa was a black bean and corn mix.

2nd snack: Banana and 2tblsp of peanut butter

Dinner: Protein drink and a spinach salad with a hard boiled egg, 5 turkey meatballs, 1/4 of red pepper, two Wasa crackers and salsa for dressing.  Also two big handfuls of wasabi pea trail mix.

So it was Tabata night and again put in a great effort for the workout.  I do feel the need to work harder so as to get the most from this workout.  So I will have to keep it up.

So there we go, one year and counting.  Join me for the next year's journey. 

No comments: