Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 889-895

Here's another week of workouts and food.

So the week started with the gym.  I know, shock right?  I did back and biceps and it felt good.  I think I'm back to a routine, at least I hope so.  The rest of the week was walking, kettle bell, and then a full body workout that Lorinda wrote up for me last time we met.  I will say I got a bit sweaty doing the kettle bell and then the full body workout.  Again felt good.

Food was better as I did a chicken burrito every day for lunch.  Home made so none of that restaurant stuff except for one day when work bought lunch.  That day I only ate half of the giant burrito but then had chips and salsa, of course.  I saved the other half for lunch the next day. Breakfast was a frittata as usual and my regular 20oz of cold water.  Dinner was protein smoothies a couple of nights and then more chicken burrito from home made fix-in's.  As the week progressed the food choices got more radical, not in a good way.  It is what it is.

After all that I still weighed in at 234lbs.

So I'm getting back to working out and not making excuses.  My hearing is no longer an issue or at least it's not allowing me to ignore the need for exercise.

No place to go but up and I plan on keeping it that way.

No comments: